Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New Favorite Dessert

The other day shopping at the grocery store, Jay went to grab some OJ and yogurts, and I remembered we needed more ice cream. Ok, ok.. I needed more ice cream. LOVE THE STUFF. 4 or 5 nights a week I have a bowl. Ok, ok... 4 or 5 scoops of it. Its Mom's fault.
Anyway, looking up and down the freezers for the best ice cream, ya know, the Breyer's, Hood, Friendly's... normally looking for plain old Vanilla bean, since I like to add chocolate syrup and peanuts to it. Its the perfect dessert.... UNTIL.... I came upon the Edy's section of the freezer and spotted a Buy 2 for $5 deal. CHA CHING. But... there was only 1 Vanilla Bean. NOOOOO! So hestintely, I grabbed a Edy's Vanilla Sandwiches mixture which looked okay, but who cares, its ice cream!

Low and behold... its the best ice cream EVER! ( until I run out and try something else ). So take it from me, and ice cream expert... BUY IT, TRY IT, LIKE IT!

2 comments:

  1. That one sounds really good!! I need ice cream like I need another hole in my head but I cannot help it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMmmmm.... I frickin' love ice cream.

    ReplyDelete