Friday, January 30, 2009
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Now its my turn to make the rules, and well, there are no rules. Yeah... I'm a rebel. HA!
1. I have been "married" to Jay for 5 years! On paper, its a civil union, which is 2+ years, 9/25/06.
2. I have a 12 year old named Ace, a 10 year old named KC and and a horse at 5 years named Makita.
3. I love Rascal Flatts and all their songs.
4. I've lived in CT for 8 years already.
5. I hate driving in the snow out here. Most people are idiots. My "Buffalo" skillz are much more superior.
6. I love going to Target.
7. Makita is always talking to us and says the craziest things. Don't tell her to shut up, because she talks back and its louder and she won't stop.
8. I have to be careful which movies we get through Netflix so I don't get the boo's from Jason.
9. My favorite restaraunt is Fiesta Mexicana in Brewster, NY.
10. I am having a great time catching up with everyone on facebook that I had lost touch with.
11. The weather is getting colder and I do not like it.
12. I go into a store to get clothes for myself and end up walking out with NOTHING. I think I am turning into Mr Cheap.
14. KC's blindness has opened a secondary love from me toward the little guy. I didn't think I could love him more... but I do.
15. I am addicted to Target Market Pantry Chocolate Chip Cookies.
16. Touch my porch its mine now.
17. Peacock... its neither a pea, nor a cock.... Discuss.
18. I actually enjoy the new Pepsi logo and Sierra Mist redesign. Wait for the new commercials for SuperBowl.
19. Road trips are great. Unless you have had less than 3 hours sleep and have to drive from Chicago to CT in one day.
20. I miss not being around the gang and family when I want to be. Yes, I didn't say "all the time" cause we know that is just a lie.
21. I remember lyrics to songs very easily even those I wish I had not - ME TOO Nickie. People are amazed at the ones I remember.
22. My mood instantly can change by hearing a great song and the opposite if someone p*sses me off.
23. I have only been to one REAL concert my entire life. Garth Brooks. THANKS MOM!
24. Jay and I would love to find an old farm property and open an animal rescue. Dogs, cats, farm animals....
25. I rarely can say I am bored.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Monday, January 19, 2009
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
An Australian state is offering internationally what it calls "the best job in the world" -- earning a top salary for lazing around a beautifulfor six months.The job pays 150,000 (105,000 US dollars) and includes free airfares from the winner's home country to on the , 's state government announced on Tuesday.
In return, the "island caretaker" will be expected to stroll the white sands, snorkel the reef, take care of "a few minor tasks" -- and report to a global audience via weekly blogs, photo diaries and video updates.
The successful applicant, who will stay rent-free in a three-bedroom beach home complete withand golf buggy, must be a good swimmer, excellent communicator and be able to speak and write English.
Ah hello??? Who wouldn't want to do this?