Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Courage Campaign



Now I am normally not one to promote anything that is socially or politically motivated, but this one strikes a chord with me. I just don't agree that anyone should have to deny who they are from anyone at anytime. Its no different from being at home, at your workplace, at your church, at your school. Now I am not on the battlefield and have asked some of my friends their thoughts and we can have healthy discussions on their reasons vs. what we see back here. But again, its another one of those topics where everyone has an opinion. Please check out the attached link to sign an online petition for the Courage Campaign. You can find out more on their goals and mission to help people like Lt Dan.

http://www.couragecampaign.org/page/s/dontfiredan

No comments:

Post a Comment