Sunday, January 24, 2010

Missing : WINTER

Its been really slow out our way lately. Nate is busy working. Jay is busy working. Both GREAT things. The days have been passing and I've just realized that January is almost over and we haven't seen snow since the 5th. Its been anywhere between 20 and 40 degrees, so still chilly but where is the snow? Am I the crazy one to WANT it? Maybe. But it does make it look nicer with a blanket of snow on the ground and rocks instead of starring at frozen crumbly dirt and sand in the roads! Makes for a not so nice mess on the shoes and the vehicles. I actually just went and washed my truck the first time since Thanksgiving. It was well deserved.
Oh well, maybe the groundhog is just waiting patiently and begin preparation to give us an early spring alert. I would be okay with that!

1 comment:

  1. Since we have moved back to PA. We have always gotten a big snow storm after my aunt & uncle leave for FL. Guess what they leave Wed. I am hoping this is the year things change. And I am keeping my fingers crossed for an early spring.

    ReplyDelete