Monday, June 29, 2009

Fool me once, shame on me...

Well, Saturday's weather turned out to be okay. By okay, I mean it actually didn't rain. Not one drop at least in Danbury. Now, sad to say, I am a weather.com/Weather Channel junkie and kept checking the weather. It never changed. Chance of t-storms from 3pm through the night. With that said, I told Jay "Its gonna rain!" so we opted out of taking the boat out to watch the fireworks on the lake. It turned out to be a great show and we learned that our front rock is the best seat for them. If we don't have the boat next year... you'll find us there. So, I felt bad that it never rained. But who would have thought that after 21 days of rain, that the one day we didn't want it to rain, that Mother Nature would be on our side? Yeah... ME TOO! Oh well, there's always next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment