Wednesday was a good day. Well, minus Jay waking up with a horrible cold/the flu and having to make sure the contractors continue with the work as planned instead of staying in bed. He's the best. So while I was at work, here's what he was able to get accomplished.
1. Removed all the old pipes.
2. Moved the toilet over a few inches to make room for the bigger tub.
3. Installed new sink pipes.
4. Installed new shower pipes and venting.
5. Built new and larger tub wall.
6. INSTALLED THE TUB & RUNNING WATER!!!!!