Sunday, May 22, 2011

Is Blogging Dead?

Ok, well maybe not dead, but I guess the word I am looking for redundant now that at least 99% of the folks reading this are also connected to us on Facebook? I am thinking 'Yes'. Good example happened just yesterday with uploading the video of Bacon... the minute I sat down to share it I was thinking 'Go to the blog' and just then, Jay says 'Upload to it Facebook'. There's a part of me that knows there's always room for a rant or rave or picture in time that justifies a blog post, but I will say, its helluva lot easier doing it one and one time only without having it to go to multiple places like its being shoved down everyone's throats, er I mean, News Feeds. :) Anyway, I'll see how the next 4 weeks plays out as Summer comes around and see where I am leaning.

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog :-) Not daily, but I do make it a point to come here at least twice a week...It's how I know wth is going on in my bff's life for hells sake. LoL :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete