Monday, November 3, 2008

4th Anniversary

It almost feels like yesterday that I picked up Jason to go on our first date. 4 Years ago today. Or in other terms, that's 48 months. That's my current lease! :) That's 1460 days... 87600 minutes... or 5,256,000 seconds. WOW. Now it feels like a long time.
But seriously, the days & months fly by. I don't know if its because our time has been split between different work shifts & half-shared weekends or not, but I'd like to think its because our relationship isn't hard.
Its not work. It luckily, just comes easy. The way it should be.
Yeah, we have our days that we disagree on something, but most of the time that lasts an hour or so and we move on. I am lucky I found him. I thank God he brought him into my life. He's my best friend who shares everything with me, the good the bad and the ugly. And Jason knows he's lucky to have found me. I can say that cause its true :) Love ya sweets!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Now where is that garbage can?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Happy Anniversary, how friggen sweet and it feels like a lifetime to me, Jason is very lucky, he also stole my dinner partner away from me, but we are all very lucky to have him as a part of our family, we call friendship. Love you both.

    ReplyDelete