Friday, November 21, 2008

Its Beginning to Look alot like Christmas!

To get ahead of the game, and the weather, Jay and I put up all the outside decorations this past weekend. First we had to do our last fall cleanup and then started the unpacking of all the goodies. We checked each strand of lights, checked Mr. Frosty before assembling him, and made sure the spotlights were in place. Here is the first picture with them on. Yes... I said ON. ;)
Its a year where I think we should start early to help cheer people up and get them in the Christmas Spirit. More to come... so send the snow!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha.. could you get any farther away to take that picture?? Or is that a super teeny snowman!?

    Yay for the holiday spirit!! I can't wait to get decorating our place soon too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to put up my tree today - but had more cleaning/organizing to do than I thought. However....it is going up tomorrow! It's easy to send snow from Buffalo! I LOVE the holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great, a little far away Nate with the camera, but hey it is still great. I miss decorating :-( So maybe once a week I will stop by your place :-)

    Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete