Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Trees Year by Year

Since 2004, Jay and I have shared great Christmas memories. I think my favorite memories together are getting the fresh cut Christmas trees. Since moving into the Cottage, we've had great luck at finding wonderful fir's to serve as our symbol of the spirit of Christmas. Our first Christmas in '04 was in the condo, and somehow I don't have a picture of that tree and sadly, its hard to remember what it looked like. But here is a quick view of the trees over the years.

Christmas 2005 - This tree was HUGE!!! And look at the walls. This is before any of the remodeling took place. Those old pine tongue and grooved panels. And that tv? Its as big as the tree! :)


Christmas 2006 - Much slimmer but taller tree. And look... a new tv. :)


Christmas 2007 - We decided to move the tree to the other side of the room next to our new down chairs to feel more cozy. It works out much better, especially when walking in the house presentation wise. Its the first thing you see.

I love this time of year.
Wishing everyone a happy, healthy, and safe holiday season!
We love you all.




2 comments:

  1. That was neat to see your trees throught the years! Can't wait for pics of the 2008 tree! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have a picture of the tree from the condo, actually I am almost positive I have one. If I come across it I will give it to you. Always very beautiful. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete