Monday, October 27, 2008

Danbury Pennysaver - WNY Ad

Earlier this week, Bunny was looking through the Danbury Pennysaver and noticed an ad for cigarettes. ( I know, I know... Bunny doesn't smoke but she's always looking for a deal for us). Anyway, as we don't read the Pennysaver, she found quite a deal that spiked my interest. The ad was for Steamburg Smokeshop in Salamanca. I couldn't believe it was in our paper here in CT. Of course, we haven't ordered anything from there as I am too chicken-sh*t to try and order something like that over state lines. Until I learn more on the legality of the tax-laws, buying on the internet, etc, I'll stick with our gas station here. But all the same, am still amazed how far they are reaching out for customers.

1 comment:

  1. I read the Yankee ctpennysaver every week. There is always something in there. I bought my 2007 Lexus from it and my Florida vacation home. They also host a great web site. I can view all of the local supermarket circulars on line including Stew Leonards, Shop Rite, Stop & Shop and others. I am concerned about all of those small business owners, can they survive this econimce disaster that Bush left Obama? Time will tell I hope they make it.

    ReplyDelete