Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Jackie's Weekend Visit

I was lucky enough to have one of my best friends get in her truck and drive 5 hours, well, make that 7 hours, from Maine to CT. I say 7 hours only because she got "sidetracked" on her way down. Boston isn't the best place to be at 5pm on Friday ;)
We hadn't seen each other in more than 2 years. I blame her constant moving as her husband is an officer in the Army. She can blame me for laziness and she'd be right. But its not like we don't talk.... we email everyday to each other, multiple times. Its like we are neighbors. We didn't miss a beat when she got here. As I didn't take any pictures and as Jackie is the queen of her new camera, I'll just forward you to her blog so you can see our trip to the Blue Jay Orchards with our friends Sean and Heather, and their daughter Lexi. We had a great time while she was here.
I will make sure its not another 2 years before seeing her again.
http://themisadventuresofaaronandjackie.blogspot.com/2008/10/danbury-pumpkins.html

No comments:

Post a Comment