Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Who's winning?

I can't help but watch the Presidential Debates. I don't know why. I can remember growing up and HATING that I had nothing to watch that night because Channel 2, 4, and 7 were pummled with old men bickering back and forth. Nothing has changed... except now, beyond those 3 channels, 100 more are now covering the same damn thing.
Of course, each channel has a different view and opinion on who's winning, or who nailed who with what statistics. See? I still hate it... BUT I STILL WATCH IT. Its almost like an accident on the highway. You can't stand sitting in the traffic trying to get by, but when its your turn to pass, you too, slow down and want to see the carnage! Hell, that's another reason we all like NASCAR. THE CRASHES.
Ok, I have gone off point here, but still can't wait to see who they think is winning. God knows, Connecticut is Obama country, but as of now, the Rocks isn't buying it. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know who's winning, but the longer this race goes on, the more I dislike both candidates. What happened to a "good man" for president??? Isn't there still one of those out there somewhere?

    ReplyDelete