Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Gas Prices Down - Milk Prices Up

Well, coming home today I saw that our gas station is down to $3.34. I say "down" to only express that it was $3.54 just two weeks ago, but not that excited or happy just yet. Knowing that we are lucky to just have gas, as our friends Elizabeth and Ryan in NC had trouble just finding a station WITH gas over the last two weeks, I'll take what I can get. The news says it will keep going down, and maybe even under $3, which is great! BUT... knowing that my money isn't worth crap anymore, may not make me feel any better. Hell, just yesterday, we spent $3.35 on a gallon of milk. I will say, it lasts a helluva lot longer than a gallon of gas! I wonder if that really reflects what my grandpa and uncles are getting for producing it on the farm!
Great.... now I want chocolate chip cookies and a glass of milk. There goes 8 ounces!

1 comment:

  1. Prices of everything are going to H-E-double toothpicks in a handbasket. Makes me want to ask for a $10,000 raise.... do you think my boss will go for it?

    ReplyDelete