Sunday, February 15, 2009

"I love you Barack" Lady

So, when watching the news the other day, I actually was able to laugh. Yes... LAUGH. Not cry or feel bad for all the bad news these days in the world, but smile and laugh. All because of the "I love you Barack" Lady. I knew I would find a clip of this online, and that I couldn't have been the only one who saw this. I mean, come on. This poor homeless woman is asking for help, and this crazy woman in the background steals her moment by saying that? Keep your eye on the woman in white in the left-hand side of the frame. The audio is very faint, but the lip-reading leaves little doubt that she was saying: “I love you, Barack.” Get a grip. Trust me... he doesn't love you as much as you love him. The relationship isn't going to work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment