Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day 10

Still going strong on Day 10. I have gotten to the point where I am now the hypocrite anti-smoker. Its smells, it stinks, its foreign. ;) I don't like it near me at all. Jay's status hasn't changed. He tried again today but with him being home most of the day trying to set up the voice equipment and settings, he's getting frustrated. So quitting now isn't going to be so easy. But for me, I think I've kicked it. We'll see how Super Bowl Sunday goes as there will be cocktails and appetizers where normally a cigarette comes in handy. One day at a time. Mornings with coffee are much easier now. Lunch, I don't think twice about it. And even the drive home after work, I am no longer reaching for one either. I think the habit or memory of it has passed unless someone brings it up. So I am happy. Thanks again everyone for your thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. That is SO awesome!! I'm proud of you and how well you've done! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete