Saturday, January 24, 2009

Day 5

Status Update : Still going strong. It actually hasn't been that hard this time around. I still have the habit of thinking I need one, after meals, with my morning coffee, etc. But after a minute the want goes by. I haven't replaced it with anything like suckers, or hard candy. I will fess up and say I have eaten alot more chocolate chip cookies this week. That reminds me, we are out of milk.
Anyway, Jay is working on his last pack and is determined to quit by Sunday. So wish him luck too. Lets hope the gloves don't come off now that both of us will be nicotine free. I do thank all of you for your wishes of luck and praise. Its not easy, but your support does help along the way. Keeping busy is the key for me. So the house will be spic and span clean by Monday :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your progress so far! My friend always said after meals was the worst. Just know were all her for you!
    GOOD LUCK JASON!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Nate - we are so PROUD of you! Keep up the good work. I hope it goes just as smoothly for Jay!

    ReplyDelete